Re: HTTP BAD_REQUEST error

Please update to the current HTTPAPI.

On 5/13/2016 9:32 AM, Shubhadeep Roy wrote:
    Hi Wim,
    Thank you for your response.
    I was told that a BODY is not required for getting a Oauth token. Just
    a user name and password and based on http_setauth, a header line for
    Authorization gets added.
    I tried exactly the same thing with Postman application and it works.
    Before knowing this however, I had the following set of yajl statements
    in my code to create a BODY (Variable grant_type contained the string
    "client_credentials")-