Re: User / Password issue

Danny,

The errors you cite here are not related to userid/password. When they moved to the new box they must've updated their SSL configuration. Unfortunately the errors you're getting (Peer not recognized or badly formed message) can be caused by several different things.

1) Server requires TLS 1.1/1.2 or higher and you don't have them enabled, or are using a version of HTTPAPI that doesn't support them.

2) Trying to connect to a non-SSL service using SSL.

3) Something is screwed up in the digital certificate manager.

I'd say #1 is most likely. So you'll want to make sure you're running the current version of HTTPAPI, and that you've installed TLS 1.2 support in IBM i. You can start at the following link to learn about this, and click through to the articles it references
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/Blogs/i-Can/Archive/new-system-ssl-support/

-SK