Re: HTTPAPI - Disable NTLM Support

Victor,

We never intended for you to disable this manually... The INSTALL program automatically enables/disables based on whether you are running V5R3 or newer. In fact, that is the only reason there is an option to disable it at all -- because it won't work on releases older than V5R3. Otherwise we would never have given a disable option.

Can you explain why you want to disable it? If you don't need NTLM, just don't use it...

-SK