Lost CRLF

   Hi,

   I currently started to use the WSDL2RPG tool, to consume webservices.
   As far as I can see is that tool using the LIBHTTP api's

   The generated RPG is running great, but in one of my respons field an
   CRLF character is removed.

   When I run the same WS:
     * via the web page the html response is "Address<br>City"
     * via SoapUI teg response is "AddresscrlfCity"
     * via the RPG program the two fields are not seperated "AddressCity"

   What do I have to change in the LIBHTTP tool, or what do I have to
   include, to get the field seperation back?

   Thanks,

   Theo