Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af gio.cot
Sendt: 6. april 2016 18:50
Til: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Help with Web Service that use cifrated token and/or certificate

in past I have  already had occasion to implement Web Service both

type SOAP that of type REST, without however to consider the

security factor ; now I should implement and /or call  Web

Service, using (so they tell me) cifrated Token and/or

certified. Question: can  give me some suggestion or point to some links for

to understand how cifrated Token and/or certificate  works  and how they are used in the

Web Service?

Thanks in advance..

( excuse if the question is banal, but I never haven't the opportunity of

to face this matter.)