FTP_LOG(*OFF) doesn't work??

   Hi to all.
   I'm using FTPAPI in a long running job, and want to remove output to
   job log to have a cleaner envirtonment.
   However, even after i execute FTP_Log(*Off) before opening the
   connection and FTP_LOGGIN(HANDLE:*OFF) after openin the connection,
   messages are sent to joblo (thisis a mess, b/c the program do a
   FTP_list() every cople of minutes or so, and the JL is clutter with
   unwanted messages.
   I've just downloaded latest version from Scott's site, but withh no
   luck.Also, i've tried to google for this problem, but came out with
   irrelevant link.
   Is this the correct behaviour?? or there's sometghing im' missing??
   Tank you.
   --
   Nicola Brion
   Tech Fossil (Often �called a Dinosaur) - ancient animal that make