Re: Trouble

Danny,

I've never heard of this, nor had anyone report it before. That's very strange, I don't know what to make of it.

-SK

On 3/24/2016 12:28 PM, Hayes, Daniel wrote:
    I am using QCMDEXC to execute a SEQUEL (HelpSystems) View to create a
    temp file in my RPGLE program.

    I have a Monitor around the statement:

                 Monitor;

                 cmdstring = %trimr(cmd(2))  + %char(v$hdc) + '''))'; //
    Sequel View

                   cmdlength = %len(%trim(cmdstring));

                   $command (cmdstring:cmdlength);

                 On-Error;

                   erz += 1;

                 EndMon;

    This is the command being executed:

    EXECUTE VIEW(PRVLPINP2) OUTFILE(LPIWrkLib/F0411L) SETVAR((&KYHDC
    '25952'))

    However when the SQL does not find a value it never gets to the
    On-Error.  When tracking in the RDi debugger the execution line
    disappears, and when I pause execution it is back at the EXFMT line.  I
    pulled the joblog and found that when the SQL fails HTTPAPIR4 executes
    at statement 4810.  I cannot determine why this is occurring.  Here is
    the segment of joblog.

    40   03/24/16  12:21:58.901704  QRYRESIG     SEQUEL      00B7
    P5504257    DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT

                                         To module . . . . . . . . . :
    P5504257

                                         To procedure  . . . . . . . :
    P5504257

                                         Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    37500

                                         Message . . . . :   No records
    selected by SQL specification.

    CPF9897    Diagnostic              40   03/24/16  12:22:01.343832
    HTTPAPIR4    DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT    HTTPAPIR4   DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT

                                         From module . . . . . . . . :
    HTTPUTILR4

                                         From procedure  . . . . . . :
    UTIL_DIAG

                                        Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    4810

                                         To module . . . . . . . . . :
    COMMSSLR4

                                         To procedure  . . . . . . . :
    SSL_ERROR

                                         Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    7142

                                         Message . . . . :   (GSKit)
    Identifier value is not valid.

                                         Cause . . . . . :   No additional
    online help information is available.

    CPF9897    Diagnostic              40   03/24/16  12:22:01.872264
    HTTPAPIR4    DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT    HTTPAPIR4   DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT

                                         From module . . . . . . . . :
    HTTPUTILR4

                                         From procedure  . . . . . . :
    UTIL_DIAG

                                         Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    4810

                                         To module . . . . . . . . . :
    COMMSSLR4

                                         To procedure  . . . . . . . :
    SSL_ERROR

                                         Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    7142

                                         Message . . . . :   (GSKit)
    Identifier value is not valid.

                                         Cause . . . . . :   No additional
    online help information is available.

    CPF9897    Diagnostic              40   03/24/16  12:22:02.136504
    HTTPAPIR4    DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT    HTTPAPIR4   DEVJDEOBJ   *STMT

                                         From module . . . . . . . . :
    HTTPUTILR4

                                         From procedure  . . . . . . :
    UTIL_DIAG

                                         Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    4810

                                         To module . . . . . . . . . :
    COMMSSLR4

                                         To procedure  . . . . . . . :
    SSL_ERROR

    5722SS1 V5R4M0 060210                        Display Job
    Log                        OHS7     03/24/16 12:42:45          Page
    20

      Job name . . . . . . . . . . :   DEVA3           User  . . . . . .
    :   DDHAYES      Number . . . . . . . . . . . :   205290

      Job description  . . . . . . :   DDHAYES         Library . . . . .
    :   QGPL

    MSGID      TYPE                    SEV  DATE      TIME             FROM
    PGM     LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM      LIBRARY     INST

                                         Statement . . . . . . . . . :
    7142

                                         Message . . . . :   (GSKit)
    Identifier value is not valid.

                                         Cause . . . . . :   No additional
    online help information is available.

    *NONE      Request                      03/24/16  12:24:09.540432
    QMNSYSRQ     QSYS        04A4     QMNSYSRQ    QSYS        04A4

                                         Message . . . . :  -
    *SYSTEM/WRKJOB

    From my pgm code:

         H   Option(*NoDebugIO : *SrcStmt)

         H DFTACTGRP(*NO) BNDDIR('HTTPAPI')

         H ACTGRP('HTTPAPI') DATFMT(*ISO)

          /copy qrpglesrc,httpapi_h

    The Web Service call works fine, but why is the service program taking
    over and bullying my flow?

    That is probably not the right question, but conveys my confusion.
    Please be so kind as to enlighten me.

    I attached the complete joblog and program source, just in case.

    Thanks,

    Daniel E. `Danny' Hayes

    Senior JD Edwards Developer

    813 901-2150   x133154

    cid:image001.png@01CFCC0B.D6D16F30

    9119 Corporate Lake Drive | Tampa Florida 33634 |
    [1]www.carecentrix.com

    This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
    entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is
    privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
    intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are
    hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
    communication in error, please immediately notify CareCentrix
    Compliance Hot Line at (877) 848-8229 and notify the sender by
    electronic mail. Please expunge this communication without making any
    copies. Thank you for your cooperation.