Cannot get TLS 1.2 and SNI to work

   Hi Scott,

   I've thanks for the reply a few days ago, I know this is slightly
   outside the scope of the HTTPAPI, but it is also linked too, so please
   bear with me,

   Some Background info :-

   ·         The system it is running at 7.1 TR 007

   ·         PTF SI48659 has been installed and the system IPL'd

   ·         PTF SI48539 has been applied

   ·         DCM is showing TLS 1.2 support.

   When I try to change QSSLPCL it will not accept *TLSV1.2, the highest
   is *TLSV1.1,  I receive the message "Specified value not allowed for
   system value QSSLPCL."

   When I try and use HTTPAPI and set SNI, which I do have to use, I get a
   701 error (I think this is the error number) , debugging shows it's an
   invalid attribute,

   This to me is suggesting the GSKit is out of date, but I cannot see
   where or how to upgrade it.

   How is the GSKit updated?  How can I check which version I'm running?

   Any suggestion, pointers etc would be extremely useful at this point

   Regards,

   John

   _____________________________________________________________ T.J.
   MORRIS LTD-CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail and its contents,
   together with any attachments, are confidential to the sender and the
   intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or agent
   responsible for delivery to the intended recipient any unauthorised
   storage, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of
   this e-mail or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
   illegal. If you receive this e-mail in error please advise us by
   telephone on +44(0)151 530 2920 and delete and destroy this e-mail and
   any attachments and any copies thereof from your system immediately.
   Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the
   sender and do not necessarily represent those of T J Morris Ltd.
   Although any attachments to this e-mail have been checked for viruses
   we make no representation and give no warranty as to the absence of
   viruses and you should scan this e-mail and attachments for viruses.