RE: HTTPAPI - no response

Hi Scott,

Sorry that debug log was old and I also looked at these mistakes before, after correcting them i am still getting that reply only below is the debug log for your reference.

Regards,
Dishant Sharma

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V6R1M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: WARSAW.BMET
DNS server found: 10.1.3.4
DNS server found: 10.1.3.5
http_persist_post(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_post(): entered
POST /Services/Service.serviceagent/PortTypeEndpoint1 HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.201.223.193:7878

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
senddoc(): entered
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:sch="http://www.tibco.com/schemas/LaserSOAP/Schemas/Schema.xsd";>  <soapenv:Header/>  <soapenv:Body>   <sch:root>   <sch:ITEMNBR>113768</sch:ITEMNBR>  </sch:root>  </soapenv:Body>  </soapenv:Envelope>
recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:49:54 GMT

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
recvdoc parms: identity 36
header_load_cookies() entered
recvdoc(): entered
SetError() #0:
Unable to get the specified resource
http_close(): entered
SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 1, col 0: syntax error