Re: HTTPAPI - no response

Dishant,

You've looked at the endpoint, soapaction, and soap message and they match?

I just compared the ones in your message to the ones in the WSDL, and they do not match for me. You have an extra 'P' in both the soap action and endpoint, and the namespaces in the Envelope tag are not right.

None of them match.

-SK