   Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
   Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:47:57 GMT

Here is the response body:

    Unable to get the specified resource

Since this is not an XML document, and you've told HTTPAPI to parse it as XML, HTTPAPI is returning an error saying that the XML parse failed.

I realize that this is not what you want to see -- but as far as I can tell, HTTPAPI is working perfectly. It is sending your data to the server, and it is receiving the response from the server. When you tell it to parse the response as XML, it's correctly telling you that it's not valid XML.

I would suggest that you examine the WSDL for this service (I would use a tool like Soap UI to do this) and see what the message, endpoint, and soapaction should be, and compare them to what you're sending.

-SK