HTTPAPI TLS

   Hi Scott,

   I'm looking for some help/inspiration

   I'm using JSON/HTTPPAPI to connect a server using TLS, I've probed the
   third party server and it supports TLS1,1.1,1.2

   When I try to post to it using  http_url_post_raw I receive a GSK error

   GSKit) No compatible cipher suite available between SSL end
   points.

   sl_error(402): (GSKit) No compatible cipher suite available between SSL
   end points.

   I've included https_init(*blanks: *OFF: *OFF: *ON); to enable TLS
   support

   QSSLCSLCTL is *usrdfn

   QSSLPCL is *TLSV1, *SSLV3, *SSLV2

   QSSLCSL is *RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA

   *RSA_RC4_128_SHA

   *RSA_RC4_128_MD5

   *RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA

   *RSA_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA

   *RSA_DES_CBC_SHA

   *RSA_EXPORT_RC4_40_MD5

   *RSA_EXPORT_RC2_CBC_40_MD5

   *RSA_NULL_SHA

   *RSA_NULL_MD5

   John

   _____________________________________________________________ T.J.
   MORRIS LTD-CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail and its contents,
   together with any attachments, are confidential to the sender and the
   intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or agent
   responsible for delivery to the intended recipient any unauthorised
   storage, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of
   this e-mail or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
   illegal. If you receive this e-mail in error please advise us by
   telephone on +44(0)151 530 2920 and delete and destroy this e-mail and
   any attachments and any copies thereof from your system immediately.
   Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the
   sender and do not necessarily represent those of T J Morris Ltd.
   Although any attachments to this e-mail have been checked for viruses
   we make no representation and give no warranty as to the absence of
   viruses and you should scan this e-mail and attachments for viruses.