This is also listed on the HTTPAPI home page, near the bottom.
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

-SK

On 3/3/2016 11:21 AM, Hammack, Ted wrote:
Hi Scott,

In your reply from 2/18, you mentioned HTTPAPI commercial support/consulting as an option. It looks like we may need this.

Could we get some contact info? (so we're not cluttering up this forum)

Would appreciate it, thanks.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:15 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: GSKit SSL Handshake Error

Hi Ted,

It's unclear why you would need a certificate assigned to your
application?    Can you explain the requirements, here?    The most
common scenario for a client-side application is to NOT use a certificate.  Normally, only server applications need certificates (in
like 95% of the cases.)   Unless you are referring to a CA Certificate?
That's a different matter.

If what you're looking for is a CA Certificate, then i wonder why you'd like to associate it with an application?

If you do need client-side certificates, I could tell you how to configure them in HTTPAPI, but I cannot tell you how to do so in WSDL2RPG, as that is not my project, and I am not familiar with it.

Thomas Raddatz  is usually a frequent participant on this mailing list.
Usually his responses (as well as others here) are very good and frequent, but there are no guarantees because this is "community support" on an "open source" project.  HTTPAPI also offers commercial support and consulting, but I do not know whether WSDL2RPG offers the same.

-SK