Re: (To) Large xml element

Dino,

There is a routine called HTTP_xmlReturnPtr() that can change the way the XML parser returns data to your program. When you use that, it will pass your callback a data structure containing a pointer and a length instead of passing a string. This allows for elements to be up to 16mb in length.

Please go to the following page and search HTTP_xmlReturnPtr() and you can see previous discussions and learn more about it:
http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/

Good luck!