Testing 1.31

We are currently on 1.24 and are going to 1.31. We want to test 1.31 against the applications we have using HTTPAPI before we install and, looking for the easiest route to doing this, our thought is to install a secondary LIBHTTP lib at 1.31 and layer a project library under it with the apps in question. It seems pretty basic on the surface. I guess what we're wanting to know is if there are any objects installed outside of the LIBHTTP library that are created/affected when a new installation of the software is installed. Obviously we don't want to inadvertently step on the existing 1.24 functionality.

Thanks for your time.

--
Best,
Todd