REST Web Service errors

    [cid:image001.jpg@01D16E46.06059410]

   I am currently writing 2 programs: PGM_A runs on server1 to execute a
   http_url_post_stmf to execute PGM_B on server2.  The programs are
   executing fine, however, I keep receiving a HTTP 500 error in the debug
   file.  The data is sent from PGM_A to PGM_B and I am able to retrieve
   if from STDIN and write it to a IFS file.

   The error log on server2 has the following message:

   Premature end of script headers: File name is epyrrcv1rg.pgm

   The contents of the debug file are as follows:

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.24 released 2012-01-23

   OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

   http_url_post_stmf(): entered

   getting post file size...

   opening file to be sent...

   opening file to be received

   http_persist_open(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   DNS resolver retrans: 2

   DNS resolver retry  : 2

   DNS resolver options: x'00001136'

   DNS default domain: CLERICUSMAGNUS.COM

   DNS server found: 208.67.222.222

   DNS server found: 208.67.220.220

   DNS server found: 198.6.100.53

   http_persist_post(): entered

   http_persist_req(POST) entered.

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   do_oper(POST): entered

   There are 0 cookies in the cache

   POST /epyrcv1/epyrrcv1rg/RICT/DSPRICT4/S1/00000787878 HTTP/1.1

   Host: DEVELOP:4080

   sendraw(): entered

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

   <epay id="00000888888">