Re: WSDL2RPG Equivalent of HTTPS_INIT

The variables should be defined well. At least they match the prototype:

     D https_init      PR            10I 0
     D  peAppID                     100A   const
     D  peSSLv2                       1N   const options(*nopass)
     D  peSSLv3                       1N   const options(*nopass)
     D  peTLSv10                      1N   const options(*nopass)
     D  peTLSv11                      1N   const options(*nopass)
     D  peTLSv12                      1N   const options(*nopass)

Maybe it was useful, if you could post the debug log (without sensitive
data, such as user name and password, etc.), of course.

However I must close for today.

Thomas.