RE: WSDL2RPG Equivalent of HTTPS_INIT

Kevin Buckman just emailed me. He said to use the name that was used in DCM. I'll take a look (thanks Kevin)....

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Raddatz
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 3:36 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: WSDL2RPG Equivalent of HTTPS_INIT

No, it cannot be the prefix of the procedure names of the generated module.
Actually that is something Scott should be able to answer. I assume that somebody assigned an application id to the certificates when he registered the client certificates in the cert manager.

I cannot be more specific, because I never used client certificates.

Sorry,

Thomas.

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Am 22. Februar 2016 9:15:57 nachm. schrieb "Hammack, Ted"
<thammack@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Is it simply the prefix portion of the names that appear for the procedures?
>
> Ex:
> CMPWSApiPort_OnlineTrans
> CMPWSApiPort_Port_initialize
> CMPWSApiPort_Port_getHttpProxy
> Etc
>
> ie:
>
> app_id = ' CMPWSApiPort';
>     rc = https_init(app_id);
>
> Let me know, thx.

>>> SRCFILE(*LIBL/QWSDL2RPG) SRCMBR(WSFDMS001T *YES)