Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Nicola Brion
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Februar 2016 10:54
An: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Betreff: Re: WSDL2RPG

Alistair, check the SAVF info. the 5.40 version saved from 7.1.0 compressed
show:

Opz.  Oggetto     Tipo      Attributo   Propriet.    Dimen. (K)  Dati
      WSDL2RPG    *LIB      PROD        QPGMR               104  YES
      WSDL2RPG    *MSGF                 QPGMR                60  YES
      QMIME       *FILE     PF          QPGMR              4376  YES
      QWSDL2RPG   *FILE     PF          QPGMR             23276  YES
      QXML        *FILE     PF          QPGMR             10436  YES

You should expect to find similar values....

:

--
Nicola Brion
Tech Fossil (Often  called a Dinosaur) - ancient animal that make things to work.