Web Service using HTTP_URL_POST_STMF-Need example of target server program to receive xml file and return a xml file to the source

    [cid:image001.jpg@01D16AF8.417ED5C0]

   I am creating a web service to send xml data to a target server and
   want to get back a file with xml data.  I have written an RPGLE program
   to use the HTTP_URL_POST_STMF on the source server to send a test IFS
   file with xml but I am confused as to what to write on the TARGET
   server to receive the xml file and send some xml back to the source
   server.  Does anyone have an example of the TARGET server process that
   receives the xml file and populates an xml file to return to the SOURCE
   server?

   Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,

   Ric

JPEG image