From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:46 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 2, col 0: no element found

Dave,

The problem here does not appear to be related to HTTP communications,
rather it's with the way you are trying to parse the XML document.   You
haven't provided much information about how you're doing this.

Can we see the code that handles the XML parsing?    You have one XML
document that's wrapped inside another document, which can be a bit tricky.

-SK