Re: WSDL2RPG

I can provide a save file for V5R3M0.

The original save file (after unzipping) was 4M. When I first created
a V5R3M0 save file (on V6R1M0) it was 35M. Using DTACPR(*YES) brought
this down to 10M. I couldn't see any other parameter that might affect
size. Are these variations normal, or am I missing something?

I tested restoring to V5R4 and it works.