Example23

   Scott,

   Trying to get our TLS (SSL) to function so I can do secured Web Service
   calls.

   I downloaded your new version and recompiled all, when I ran example23,
   it did not work and I got the following in the

   Log file in IFS:

   OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   http_url_get(): entered

   http_persist_open(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   DNS resolver retrans: 2

   DNS resolver retry  : 2

   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'

   DNS default domain: CCX.CARECENTRIX.COM

   DNS server found: 10.230.102.37

   DNS server found: 10.230.102.160

   DNS server found: 10.230.200.36

   https_init(): entered

   QSSLPCL =

   SSL version 2 support disabled

   SSL version 3 support disabled

   Old interface to TLS version 1.0 support enabled

   Support for TLS 1.0 unavailable.

   Support for TLS 1.1 unavailable.

   Support for TLS 1.2 unavailable.

   --------------

   Dump of local-side certificate information:

   --------------

   Nagle's algorithm (TCP_NODELAY) disabled.

   (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

   ssl_error(701): (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

   SNI hostname error: (GSKit) Identifier value is not valid.

   NOTE: SNI errors are not usually fatal.

   (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that
   socket.

   ssl_error(406): (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was
   reset by that socket.

   SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote
   socket was reset by that

   I am very new to this, but to me it appears I have multiple issues.

   I am not sure which way to go.

   TIA,

   Daniel E. `Danny' Hayes

   Senior JD Edwards Developer

   813 901-2150   x133154

   cid:image001.png@01CFCC0B.D6D16F30

   9119 Corporate Lake Drive | Tampa Florida 33634 |
   [1]www.carecentrix.com

   This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
   entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is
   privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
   intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are
   hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
   communication in error, please immediately notify CareCentrix
   Compliance Hot Line at (877) 848-8229 and notify the sender by
   electronic mail. Please expunge this communication without making any
   copies. Thank you for your cooperation.