GSKit SSL Handshake Error

   We recently used a newer version of WSDL2RPG (developed by Thomas
   Raddatz) to create stubs and service programs for a fairly complex WSDL
   (a WSDL that the IBM told us could not be processed by their IWS client
   tool due to the presence of "complex content extensions").

   We now have a driver program set up to consume the service. Immediately
   after executing the OnlineTransRequest, we get an HttpError_getCode
   return value of 30 and an HttpError_getText value that reads...

   "(GSKit) No certificate is available for SSL processing"

   Our LAN director says that he already installed the certificate using
   IBM's Digital Certificate Manager. Is there something else that we need
   to do that will allow us to link the program to the cert? (is there a
   built-in function that handles this in RPG?)

   +++++ This email and related attachments may contain confidential
   information intended exclusively for the addressee. Unauthorized use,
   disclosure or distribution of this material is prohibited. If you
   received this message in error, please advise the sender and delete all
   copies of it. Content is provided by the individual sender and does not
   necessarily reflect the views of the Company. Though sender believes
   this transmission to be virus-free, it is the recipient's
   responsibility to ensure that it is.