Re: FTP_list max entries 80 or list sequence issue

   Hi Scott,

   This was based on an example with a description that 80 was the max. So
   our code is like this

   D cMaxEnt         c                   80

   D pMaxEnt         s             10i 0   inz(cMaxEnt)
   D pLSArry         s               *
   D pActEnt         s             10i 0   inz(0)

   D ListBase        s          25600a     based(pLSArry)
   D ListData        s            256a     dim(cMaxEnt)

     If        ftp_List(ftp
                      : pRmtFil
                      : pMaxEnt
                      : pLSArry
                      : pActEnt
                      ) < 0

   So instead we could increase ListBase to 256000, and set CMaxEnt to
   2560.

   We then sort the array to ensure we then process the files in the
   correct order.

   I presume the max we could handle would be 16million/256 to file an
   array with file names? Not that I expect or hope to ever reach that
   number.

   Many thanks for your help.