   From:        Paul Reid <PReid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Date:        01/21/2016 10:12 AM
   Subject:        RE: New to XML - Dequeue2 Request Issue
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hello again Corby.
   If you look in the example program that I posted previously, called
   DSRPERFMON, you should see a data area named ##PERFMON. This data area
   contains the Last Transaction that was received and saved from the
   previous run. If you include this Last Transaction in your next request
   you only receive data that is greater than this Last Transaction. At
   the end of each run I store the Last Transaction in the data area
   ##PERFMON and so on...This way I only get "new" data that I haven't yet
   received that I can append to my database file on our backend system. I
   believe this is doing what you are asking.
   As far as I know, with this service,  there is no way to select data
   via a date/time stamp range. I believe you have to use this Transaction
   number.
   I hope this helps.
   Paul Reid
   Application Developer III
   Erb Group of Companies | 290 Hamilton Road | New Hamburg, Ontario | N3A
   1A2
   Phone: 519.662.6133 ext. 2363
   Web: [1]http://www.erbgroup.com/