Trying to get a web site.

I have been trying to get information from a web site. I first need to use the GET to get a session number, then I will need to Put the information to get what I want. Does anyone know what I need to send to get the information from the screen?

When I use example 4, I get a 302 redirect message. Looking at the redirect message, and I see there is an error in the request.

URL is
https://apps.collincountytx.gov/Foreclosures/CustomSearch.aspx?SearchName=ForeclosureCityByDateSearch&dbid=0

C/Free
   county = 'https://apps.collincountytx.gov' +
        '/Foreclosures/CustomSearch.aspx?' +
       'SearchName=ForeclosureCityByDateSearch&dbid=0' ;

 /End-Free
c                   eval      rc = http_url_get(
c county
c :'/tmp/httptest.html')

Here is the Log File
HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V7R1M0

https_init(): entered
SetError() #25: SSL environment was already initialized!
http_url_get(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: majoreft.com
DNS server found: 4.2.2.1
DNS server found: 4.2.2.3
DNS server found: 4.2.2.5
Dump of server-side certificate information:
Cert Validation Code = 6000
(GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
ssl_error(414): (GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
(GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
Protocol Used: TLS Version 1
http_persist_get(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
do_get(): entered
GET /Foreclosures/CustomSearch.aspx?SearchName=ForeclosureCityByDateSearch&dbid=0 HTTP/1.1
Host: apps.collincountytx.gov

recvresp(): entered
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Location: /Foreclosures/Error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Foreclosures/CustomSearch.aspx
Cache-Control: private
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:11:22 GMT

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 302 Found
recvdoc parms: identity 199
header_load_cookies() entered
recvdoc(): entered
SetError() #0:
<h2>Object moved to <a href="%2fForeclosures%2fError.aspx%3faspxerrorpath%3d%2fForeclosures%2fCustomSearch.aspx">here</a>.</h2>

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 302 Found
http_close(): entered