Re: Parse error in httpapi

   Hi Scott

   I have downloaded the new Beta from
   [1]http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta

   And so far I have not run into any problems.

   But I still had to change the MKEXPATCL/INSTALL CL programs to make the
   C modules and service programs Storage Model *INHERIT

   It seems to me that this should be the standard way of creating the
   service programs, or alternatively it should be an option when running
   the INSTALL program.

   When the service programs has Storage model *SNGLVL they can not be
   used from programs running *TERASPACE, but with *INHERIT that can be
   used from both *SINGLVL and *TERASPACE .

   IBM have updated all service programs to storage model *INHERIT
   according the the manual.

   I hope this will make it into the new Release of HTTPAPI.

   Cheers
   Thomas Neerup Andersen
   Software Architect
   EG A/S