New Beta HTTPAPI 1.30-TEST2

All,

I've uploaded a new BETA version of HTTPAPI for your consideration. You can get it from here:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

Here are the features that need to be tested:

-- I removed a bunch of obsolete features. Please check that this doesn't break anything for you.

-- support for longer variable names & values in the http_url_encoder_addvar, http_url_encoder_addvar_s and corresponding WEBFORMS routines. Existing programs should continue to work without re-compiling/binding. New programs should allow the much longer names/values.

-- Upgraded Expat to 2.1.0. The changes here were relatively small, but any use of the Expat XML parser (including HTTPAPI routines using the 'post_xml' or 'get_xml' options) should be tested.

-- As always, I do not have a way to test old releases of IBM i. (OS/400, etc) If you can test the code on older releases that would be very helpful.

Please try this out and let me know if you find any errors ASAP. I would like to make this into the "release" as soon as possible.

-SK