   From:        Paul Kenosky <pjkenosky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:        11/01/2016 17:37
   Subject:        RE: Help - HTTP_URL_POST_XML recvresp hanging
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I believe I was successful in getting this problem to re-occur in debug
   mode...
   Its been locked up for about 30 mins now and I am in
   COMMSLL_READ : HTTPAPIR4 : COMMSSLR4
   6365 c                   eval      rc = gsk_secure_soc_read(sslh:
                                 01       040727     039900
   6366 c                                        peBuffer: peSize: wwLen)
                                           01       040727     040000
   It is frozen on the line above
   Thanks,
   Paul John Kenosky