errors received

   We are an ISV in Minnesota, using the Scott Klement code for
   downloading eCRV information from the MN DOR website. We have 13 member
   counties, we have the code loaded on all the members iSeries boxes, but
   are experiencing an error with one member. When looking at the
   `http_debug' file from the erroring member, the SNI hostname is never
   being set, they are getting a `timeout occurred while trying to connect
   to server'. Is there somewhere else I can look to determine where the
   error may be generated from? Certificate store?, firewall? Router?

     Please email me with any other information needed.

   Andy Eickstadt

   MCIS i-Series Network Administrator

   413 SE 7^th Avenue

   Grand Rapids, MN. 55744

   (218) 326-0381 ext. 8127

     If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.

          -  Mario Andretti -