supporting both ssl and non ssl httpapi

   Just installed LIBHTTP, and selected the option to not support SSL.
   However that's a discussion we have not had. Expecting some to be with
   SSL (outside the network perimeter, others are strictly internal
   between servers).
   Will the SSL version support non SSL connections? What is the best way
   to deal with this issue?
   Are there any other initial setup issues that require better planning?
   We currently support direct SQL calls from Win servers, some stored
   procedures, and ftp batch processing.
   Now looking at web services with connection to DB2 (unix) servers that
   will host a large group of apps we have to work with in real time.
   Trans will flow in both directions.
   Jim Franz���