Re: GSKit / Outbound source IP address changed after PTFs

The PTFs for 57xx-DG1 have nothing whatsoever to do with HTTPAPI.

It's possible that these PTFs had a prerequisite PTF that changed the behavior of the TCP/IP network stack in operating system itself, this could potentially have an impact on HTTPAPI. This seems like a long shot, but it is possible. However, changes to the IBM HTTP server have nothing whatsoever to do with HTTPAPI.

More likely, though, Bryan Dietz is correct... when you IPLed it changed the order of your network interfaces.