From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of corby.weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 1:05 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: New to XML - Dequeue2 Request Issue

   Sorry, it is encoded, not encrypted.  There was a similar post a few
   years ago where the transaction portion of the XML document was parsed
   and I assume the base64 decoder worked.  Being unfamiliar with XML, I
   do not know what the code should be for my specific program.
   Here is a link to the previous thread...
   [1]https://scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/201210/msg00121.html
   I'm hoping someone is able to help me with the portion of code that
   does the parse.
   Thanks,
   Corby Weaver