Von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von larsenvalverde@xxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. November 2015 07:53
An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UFT-8

Thomas,

The statement XmlEntityEncoder_setEnabled(*OFF);  is working too (it leaves the “special characters” without conversion &, <, …). But now, it is not necessary for me to use it, because the data is well interpreted by the server. I will leave it commented in the code.

The contentType could be a future option to implement with WSDL2RPG…

Thanks.

Christian.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.