     From: [2]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     [mailto:[3]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
     Enrique de Montmollin
     Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:23 AM
     To: [4]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Subject: Httpapir4
     Hello,
     I am an independent RPG developer and have been working for the
     biggest healthcare company in Argentina since 1996.
     We´ve been using Httpapir4 since at least 2007 and never had the
     slightest problem.
     Now, in the last month we have experienced 2 abends and today an
     abnormal behaviour.
     We are experiencing problems in 2 different applications.
     They both have a common behaviour, we have multiple instances of the
     same program running simultaneously and in the 3 cases they appeared
     all with status=SELW and never got out of it until an error message
     appeared.
     I am attaching an excel spreadshhet with the program stack of 2 of
     the 20 simultaneous jobs that where today in SELW and a pgmdump and
     compilations of one of the jobs that had an error last tuesday.
     Please note that the dump is from a different application than the
     program stacks.
     You will note in both program stacks that the job is nailed in the
     same sentence of of HTTPAPIR4 *srvpgm.
     We have V6R1M0 in one of our System and V5R4M0 in the other.
     If anyone can find the time for illuminating us a little we will be
     eternally gratefull.
     Thank you very very very much
     Httpapir4.zip
     (435 K)
     <?ui=2&ik=cbfbadae78&view=att&th=150cdb9c80d91840&attid=0.1&disp=saf
     e&realattid=f_igjgpurr0&zw>
     ---