RE: Httpapir4

I got nothing for you except the prescription that you need a newer version. Almost 10 year old code -- I know, I know, it worked this whole time. But something happened and now you are using software with 10 years of bugs in it.

I missed seeing how long the timeout value is set. Are the programs just hanging up waiting for some bytes from the server?

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Enrique de Montmollin
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:23 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Httpapir4

Hello,

I am an independent RPG developer and have been working for the biggest healthcare company in Argentina since 1996.

We´ve been using Httpapir4 since at least 2007 and never had the slightest problem.
Now, in the last month we have experienced 2 abends and today an abnormal behaviour.
We are experiencing problems in 2 different applications.
They both have a common behaviour, we have multiple instances of the same program running simultaneously and in the 3 cases they appeared all with status=SELW and never got out of it until an error message appeared.

I am attaching an excel spreadshhet with the program stack of 2 of the 20 simultaneous jobs that where today in SELW and a pgmdump and compilations of one of the jobs that had an error last tuesday.
Please note that the dump is from a different application than the program stacks.
You will note in both program stacks that the job is nailed in the same sentence of of HTTPAPIR4 *srvpgm.
We have V6R1M0 in one of our System and V5R4M0 in the other.

If anyone can find the time for illuminating us a little we will be eternally gratefull.

Thank you very very very much

Httpapir4.zip
(435 K)
<?ui=2&ik=cbfbadae78&view=att&th=150cdb9c80d91840&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_igjgpurr0&zw>