Re: Fwd: Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UFT-8

Christian,

That is how WSDL2RPG calls http_url_post_raw2(). It passes the same read
procedure to http_url_post_raw2() that we used to dump the message to
the file.

   http_rc =
   http_url_post_raw2(
   url
   : hInpStream
   : %paddr('WSDL2R85_MessageContext_InputStream_read')
   : MessageContext_getSize(hMsgCtx)
   : 0
   : %paddr('HTTP_receiveResponse')
   : getTimeout()
   : getUserAgent()
   : '');

Under the cover HTTPAPI does not do any further character translation
but directly send the data over the wire.

It is hard to believe that the data is corrupted on the IBM i before it
leaves the system.

Can you do a Wireshark trace on the TCP line?

Please post a HTTPAPI debug log and let us know the elements that
contain bad data.

Thomas.