Re: Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UFT-8

Most likely these bytes are the length bytes. It depends on what
Christian looked at. The v6r1 marshaller gets the following information:

Marshaller_toStringV6(
   %addr(i_tns_getBankType.blz)
   : %addr(i_tns_getBankType.blz: *DATA)
   : %len(i_tns_getBankType.blz)
   : i_hOutStream);

The v5 marshaller has a more simple procedure interface:

Marshaller_toString(
   i_tns_getBankType.blz)

Since the parameter is "varying", it also gets the length bytes.

Thomas.