AW: Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UFT-8

Hi Thomas,

I used WSDL2RPG in my system in ccsid 284. Is there any difference if I use WSDL2RPG with my system in ccsid 1026? Perhaps if I regenerate all the stub with WSDL2RPG with my ccsid in 1026, there is any difference using the data in 1026… (could be?), and then sending it to the web service…

I am using WSDL2RPG in the latest version. The XML type is alphanumeric.

I do not understand what you say with debugging the generated stub …

Thank you.

Christian.