Posting data in CCSID 1026 not well received by server in UTF-8

Hello all.

I am working with WSDL2RPG to post data to a web service, and all is working well.

The problem is that one of that data is stored in a file with CCSID 1026 (turkish), and when I add this data to the structure that I use to send it to the web service, there is something wrong.

All the data in the log is well formed, because if I use the XML in the log, with SoapUI, the server receive the data well. But, if I use the structure made with WSDL2RPG (and then HTTPAPI), the characters received in the server are not in the correct CCSID.

Any suggestions?

I have try to send it using CHGJOB CCSID(1026), and changing the character “ for Ü  ,  and with the CCSID 284 that I use in my system. But it does not work….  I am completely sick looking for a solution. Please help.

Thanks :)