From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Susan Baynes
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 11:39 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Do we need new version of HTTPAPI to support TLSv1.2?

Hello,

We are on v7r1 with the latest PTFs.
I need to ensure we use TLS 1.2 protocol for transmissions of a data file from the IFS to UPS http site.  We are currently sending with protocol TLSv1 specified.

If I set QSSLPCL parameter to include all three versions of TLS (*TLSV1.2, *TLSV1.1, *TLSV1)  my program is able to send the file using TLSV1.
If I remove TLSV1 from the list, I receive a GSKIT error 24 and the file is not transmitted.

Best regards,
Susan Baynes | Principal Consultant
Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Direct 678.597.6815
Call Center 877.756.7435
SBaynes@xxxxxxxx<mailto:SBaynes@xxxxxxxx>
[http://images.response.manh.com/EloquaImages/clients/ManhattanAssociatesLtd/%7b1d585a73-2a72-44c2-9c08-2c6a3853d493%7d_manh_logo_sig.png]
2015 Top Workplaces, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution