From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: 23 October 2015 13:31
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Help with WebServices

It appears you have the following as part of the XML document you are sending..

POST /wintillcustomerservice/customermanager.asmx HTTP/1.1Host:
192.168.1.13Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8Content-Length:
1435SOAPAction:
"http://www.wintill.com/services/customers/AmendCreateCust omer"

Your XML doc should start with the

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>