Re: Help with WebServices

   Kindly Check your HTTP server up in your AS/400.
   On Friday, 23 October 2015 10:58 AM, Connie Fuller
   <CFuller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     Good Afternoon,
     I have posted this on the RGP/400 mailing lists on Midrange but a lot
     of users have pointed me in this direction.
     Basically I have created a webservice in RPG, and I am trying to do
   the
     HTML_POST to send the request to the designated server.
     It is not working - my knowledge of WebServices are very little and
   I'm
     trying to use a source program we use for another type of webservice
     but cannot get it to work.
     As far as I'm aware the SOAP body is OK, it seems to dump on the HTML
     Post:
     rc = %len(soap);
       rc = http_post_xml(
                   url
                 : %addr(SOAP) + 4
                 : %len(SOAP)
                 : *NULL
                 : %paddr(endElem)
                 : *null
                 : 600
                 : HTTP_USERAGENT
                 : 'text/xml'
                 : SOAPACTION);
     I keep getting a response saying the `server did not recognise the
     value of HTTP Header SOAPACTION'.
     I am trying to get the HTTP_DEBUG to work and create a debug log for
   me
     on the IFS but can't get that to produce the file.
     Can anyone help me with this? I am a complete novice and want to
     webservices and any help would be very much appreciated.
     I am using the Scott Klements HTTP_API copysource.
     Any help would be great.
     Thanks,
     Connie Fuller
     Computer Programmer/Analyst