Re: REST WS Problem

Yep, I agree....

Donna, it's important to understand that the string "java.lang.NullPointerException" is not coming from HTTPAPI directly. It is being sent by the web service as a description of what's wrong., and HTTPAPI is simply relaying the message to your program. All it tells me is that the Java program on the web service server is crashing... you'll need to ask the Java programmer to debug his code and see why that's happening.