Re: REST WS Problem

My apologies, Donna... as Charles said, ti should be http_debug(*on) . Sorry, that was a typo!

On 10/2/2015 1:36 PM, Donna Herald wrote:
Scott,
I appologize for my issues...if I add 'callp httpapi_debug(*on)' my
program will not compile.  I get the following error,, the name or
indicator is not defined (HTTPAPI).  I have libhttp added to my
library list.  I did find this in my link, Error 500:
java.lang.NullPointerException

The purpose of the project is to send data over to the webservice.
The java programmer created a service web service program which takes
you to a web page for testing.  I cannot access this as I am on a
virtual and do not have access, however I have had someone else paste
in the xml and it seems to work right from there.

 From SOAPUI I asked someone to try and it will not work from SOAPUI.
I dont have the authority to try from SOAPUI either.

I am not sure if I should even be using the http_url_post or the
http_url_post_xml.  The service I was given by the java programmer
says he is expecting one paramether but the http commands expects more
which I am passing.

I think it must have to do with the wrong values in the paramets I am
passing.  Were you able to open up my attachments to see my program.

Scott, thanks so much for your help.  I am at a loss of what to do and
no one here seems to know either.

Donna