Re: Rif: RE: Problem with POST on a REST web service

I wonder why I cannot see something like "New iconv() ..." in your debug
log:

HTTPAPI Ver 1.25beta2 released 2012-03-06
NTLM Ver 1.2 released 2012-10-24
OS/400 Ver V6R1M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=1208. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0

Are you sure that you called HTTP_SetCCSIDs() before http_url_post_xml()?

I suggest to debug HTTP_SetCCSIDs() to see what happens and why it does
not call http_dmsg() at the end of the procedure.

Thomas.