RE: HTTP Request Header

Additional header is relatively easy to add. You create a procedure that will return your headers. Then you set an exit point that points to your procedure. The exit point is called during the send and sends whatever the procedure says. Headers end with CRLF so be sure to include as part of the string (see below).

To set the exit point, put this in the main:

http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
                  : %paddr(YourHeaderProcedureNameHere) );

The procedure pointed to by the %paddr looks like this:
D addl_headers    PR                  ExtProc(
D   peAddlHdrs               32767A   varying
D   peUserData                    *   value

And can be coded similar to this (notice you do not have to do anything with the peUserData unless you want to. This would be for passing in your data):

P YourHeaderProcedureNameHere...
D                 PI
D   headers                  32767a   varying

D CRLF            C                   x'0d25'

   headers = 'X-Standardize-Only: true' + CRLF;

P                 E