Re: xml-sax issue

Scott,
I'm not sure we don't have another problem.  Here's why when I step
through the xmlhandler, I get the start_document on the first read, and
then I get end_document on the second read.  That's it.  Its almost as
though its never seeing the data further.  I ran a test using the
following:

XML = '<xmlTest>+
               <name type="author">AS400 Sample Code/name>+
               </xmlTest>';

that worked.

Here is what the xml document looks like coming in:

'<MMMProcess><Results><Claim>8104550</Claim><Amount>1995.83</'
'Amount><Code>7320</Code><Xrg>53</Xrg><MEANLOS2>2</MEAN'
'LOS2><Error_Code>0</Error_Code></Results></MMMProcess>      '

I just can't find what's wrong with the xml..