Re: Error with return data from a web service

I assume that the xml element is an element of type "any" and that the
field of the response data structure is too short. Did you already
change the length from 128 (default value) to something more reasonable?

Feel free to debug service program WSDL2RPGRT, module WSDL2R98. That
module contains the Marshaller and UnMarshaller procedures. If the
element is an "any" type element, the UnMarshaller is
UnMarshaller_toAnyTypeV6().

You also should enable the debug log and check the call stack section.

Thomas.